Google is useful
Just so you guys know often times when I say “google it” it’s because I WANT you to learn. I could answer questions easily, but I don’t want that. I want you guys to learn on your own, do research, and show that you really put time and effort into the problem.
Me answering your question makes it easy. Show that you really want to solve the problem and research it yourself, please. This is the main reason I’ve kept anon off for so long. It’s not that I don’t want to help you guys it’s just the fact that every resource is at your finger tips you just have to looookk.
- cosmosnerd likes this
- fruitycat said: lol, i hate it when people ask tumblr people questions that you could simply look up
- fruitycat likes this
- betternikki likes this
- chelsearuns said: With great abs… come great questions that people can generally answer themselves but don’t want to because they’re hoping you’ll give them some kind of quick and easy way to be as awesome as you are ;)
- chelsearuns likes this
- leashamariel likes this
- backtosize said: That’s why the site lmgtfy.com is awesome (it’s let me google that for you). Sure some people may find it kinda rude, but dude, do some research before hopping on here and asking a repetitive/easily answered question.
- pumpingironman said: thank yoooooooouuuuuuuuuu. It’s not rudeness, it’s helpfulness!
- pumpingironman likes this
- withperseverance likes this
- irun2eatpizza likes this
- kittycaterina likes this
- rossamorena said: agreed, go chelsea!
- fullyactivated likes this
- its-not-ok-to-be-fat reblogged this from chelseaalysse
- imready2run said: OMG yes for the Veronica Mars GIF! haha <3 her
- chelseaalysse posted this